Friday 19 July 2013

A cheeky little excerpt from Seduce (release date, August 24th, 2013)



My arm slipped around her waist as I led her inside the apartment, she giggled, smiling at me coyly. I threw my jacket toward the couch, missing it by a good distance.

“Can I get you a drink?” I asked my new friend. She shook her head and said something about behaving. Smirking, I shook my head. Now she decided she should behave? Eyeing the selection of scotch on the top shelf of my bar, I chose a bottle of aged double malt. I dropped a few cubes of ice into a glass and poured myself what would be considered in bar terms as a quadruple.

“You like your scotch,” she smiled, her left arm twisted around her back clutching her right elbow. The manoeuvre stuck her chest out a little more and gave me a better look at her cleavage. She’d definitely more than do for the night.

“I love my scotch," I corrected her. "There is nothing better than the feeling of that smooth, velvety liquid gold scorching the back of your throat as it slips down.”

By the end of the sentence I was whispering softly into her ear. Her eyes widened, and she looked almost ready to orgasm then and there. I led her into my bedroom. With one finger, I undid the buttons on the top of her dress, exposing her black and white bra. She had an exceptional rack, and I fought hard to resist the urge to motorboat her.

“This,” I said, tugging at her dress, “needs to go.” She giggled again, her nerves evident. I was sure somewhere in the back of her mind she was screaming ‘I’m about to sleep with Jack Falcon!’ I was happy to give her something to brag to her friends about.

She shuffled the sleeves of her dress down her arms, until it fell in a heap at her feet. Catching her by surprise, she yelped as I spun her around until she lay flat on my bed. Unbuckling my pants, I kept my eyes locked to hers, knowing that girls love it when you make eye contact. It makes them feel like this whole thing is so much more than just sex.

“You’re beautiful,” I muttered, kicking my pants aside.

My fingers trailed up her bare legs until they rested on the lacy edge of her panties. She smiled as I gently eased them down. Tossing them over my shoulder, I began kissing her ankle, slowly working my way up her leg, my eyes firmly connected to hers. She giggled, and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. What was up with all the fucking giggling? It was starting to give me a headache.

When I reached her knees, I spread them apart, a smile planted on my face. Curling my hands around her thighs I yanked her to the edge of the bed so that when I knelt down my vision was level with her pussy, my mouth inches from her entrance. She moaned softly as I kissed the inside of her thigh.

Honestly, I avoid giving head wherever possible, but sometimes I’m just in a generous mood, like tonight. Spreading her legs even further apart, I gently licked along the thin strip of pubic hair that had been neatly plucked into place. I felt her hand latch onto the back of my head as she fought the urge to shove my head into her.

“Fuck,” she whispered, her free hand repeatedly banging on the empty bed beside her. I dipped my tongue inside her, sucking hard on her inner lips as if they were a sweet. Though I don’t like to give head, it has nothing to do with me not enjoying it. Quite the opposite actually, because I love the feeling of my tongue roaming the most sensitive areas of a woman’s body. Most of the time it’s just pure laziness as to why I don’t reciprocate.

After a long day working, having a chick drop to her knees to suck my cock without having to so much as wink…why pay for a meal when their handing out samples for free? Anyway back to…hell, I didn’t even know her name.    

Add Seduce to your Goodreads list

No comments:

Post a Comment